Welcome to myt-myb.com. The myt-myb.com website (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages operated by My Talent My Business (“MyT-MyB”). myt-myb.com is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of myt-myb.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
myt-myb.com is a business service site.
Purpose: Offers business services.
Visiting myt-myb.com or sending emails to MyT-MyB constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
MyT-MyB does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use myt-myb.com only with permission of a parent or guardian.
Once agreement is signed, between My Talent My Business and the customer and product is issued as stated in agreement there is no refund or cancellation of service already performed or in progress. However, My Talent My Business will work to correct any dissatisfactions that may arise or deviate from the original agreement to the customer’s satisfaction. Each case is worked on by the discretion of My Talent My Business.
Links to third party sites/Third party services
myt-myb.com may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of MyT-MyB and MyT-MyB is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. MyT-MyB is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MyT-MyB of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via myt-myb.com are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the myt-myb.com domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that MyT-MyB may share such information and data with any third party with whom MyT-MyB has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of myt-myb.com users and customers.
No unlawful or prohibited use/Intellectual Property
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of MyT-MyB or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. MyT-MyB content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of MyT-MyB and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of MyT-MyB or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by MyT-MyB from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the MyT-MyB Content accessed through myt-myb.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MyT-MyB, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. MyT-MyB reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with MyT-MyB in asserting any available defenses.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. MY TALENT MY BUSINESS AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
MY TALENT MY BUSINESS AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. MY TALENT MY BUSINESS AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
MyT-MyB reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Florida in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and MyT-MyB as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. MyT-MyB’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of MyT-MyB’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by MyT-MyB with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and MyT-MyB with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and MyT-MyB with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability- nonprofit entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may: block your IP, cancel membership . Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
- 22.1 We reserve the right to deny service or membership for any reason other than discrimination of race, gender, sexual orientation, health, religion.
- 22.2. We reserve the right to refuse membership and affiliation with any known terrorist groups or individuals, violent, anti-American or anti-humanitarian individuals or groups.
- 22.3 We reserve the right to make any changes to the policies of this program upon our own discretion without mandatory notice.
- 22.4 We may terminate of suspend access to our service immediately, without notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, if our terms are breached.
- 22.5 Disclaimer: We reserve the right to make the final decision on the nonprofit organizations supported by this program. Other Nonprofits, political and religious organizations are not considered for the Mission Supporters Program.
Changes to Terms
MyT-MyB reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which myt-myb.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. MyT-MyB encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
MyT-MyB welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
My Talent My Business
P.O. Box 173421
Tampa, Florida 33672
This site is PCI compliant, regarding payments, and SSL secured.
Effective as of November 02, 2016